Are you experiencing bad connection or does your smartphone not charge at all? Try this simple fix to clear the plug from debris and dirt and hopefully it will charge flawlessly again.
If your charger cable is not working and to clean the charging port on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Turn off your iPhone and unplug it from any power source.
- Use a flashlight to get a good look at the charging port.
- Use a small, dry toothbrush or a cotton swab to gently brush away any dirt or debris that you see.
- If there is still dirt or debris that you can't remove with a brush, you can try using a can of compressed air to blow it out.
- Avoid using liquids to clean the charging port. Water or cleaning agents could damage the port or the phone itself.
- Once you've finished cleaning, plug your phone back in to make sure that the charging port is functioning properly.
If you're unable to clean the charging port or if the port is damaged, you may need to have it repaired by a professional or replace it.